Arlington will celebrate Affordable Housing Month with speakers, tours and public forums.
Arlington County unveiled the Police State Trooper Jacqueline Vernon Memorial Bridge sign.
The County has replaced almost all old-fashioned water meters—the kind that must be read by eye--in favor of devices that can send their data to collection vehicles passing down neighborhood streets.
A new map points out the most comfortable biking routes.
At an August 26, ceremony in Arlington County, an Interstate 395 overpass will be dedicated to the memory of slain Virginia State Police Trooper Jacqueline Vernon.
A 48-year-old convicted man with a history of medical issues died in the early hours of Aug. 22 after being found unconscious in a medical unit cell of the Arlington County Detention Facility.
Some developments in Arlington's Metro corridors are providing polling places.
The Stambaugh Human Services Center Building (Sequoia 1, 2100 Washington Blvd.) was closed Monday, August 17 due to strong fumes resulting from construction in the building.
Public Safety News
- Arlington Unveils State Police Trooper Jacqueline Vernon I-395 Bridge Sign
- Memorializing First Female Virginia State Police Trooper to Die in Line of Duty
- Man with History of Medical Issues Dies After Collapsing in Detention Facility
- Police Seek to Identify Witnesses to August 1, 2015 Robbery and Assault of Man in Clarendon
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2015 Wags and Whiskers Event
Noticias en Español
- Mejor servicio y autobuses nuevos para Arlington Transit
- Greenbrier Learning Center regresa a Arlington Mill
- La policía busca más víctimas del inspector del Programa de Vales de Elección de Vivienda acusado de agresión sexual
- La Junta aprueba préstamo de $5.792 millones para preservar y renovar 103 viviendas asequibles
- La policía busca más víctimas de un Inspector Acusado de Agresión Sexual