The County will decide this fall on a new location for Fire Station #8.
The County has fixed a broken pipe and tested the waters. Sewage is no longer present.
The County government is open to finding space in a reconstructed Lubber Run Community Center for pre-kindergarten programs, to help meet APS’ need for additional space,
The goal is to get those who might otherwise be arrested – or worse – the help they need, rather than a trip to jail.
Arlington's parks and open spaces are worth $155 million annually, a report finds.
The work Group will report back to the County Board in June 2016.
Schwartz's Deputy County Manager's salary will be increased by 10 percent during his service as Acting County Manager.
The Board voted to adopt the Rosslyn Sector Plan, a 25-year plan designed to transform this economic hub into a more walkable, dynamic, live-work-shop-play urban center and vibrant gateway to Arlington.
Public Safety News
- Fire Station No. 8 Community Conversations Continue
- Police Seek Assistance in Identifying Attempted Rape Suspect from Composite Sketch
- Join Us As We Celebrate National Night Out 2015
- More than Half of ACPD’s Operations Officers Trained for Crisis Intervention
- Police Seek Assistance in Identifying Serial Office Burglary Suspect Caught on Surveillance Camera
Noticias en Español
- Mejor servicio y autobuses nuevos para Arlington Transit
- Greenbrier Learning Center regresa a Arlington Mill
- La policía busca más víctimas del inspector del Programa de Vales de Elección de Vivienda acusado de agresión sexual
- La Junta aprueba préstamo de $5.792 millones para preservar y renovar 103 viviendas asequibles
- La policía busca más víctimas de un Inspector Acusado de Agresión Sexual