Homeowners should ignore letters making false claims about real estate taxes.
Five strategies for business-focused vision result of year-long project Focus on continued collaboration and partnership between businesses and the community – Arlington = Business + Community Goal of enhancing and growing the Arlington business community Arlington’s Business Brain Trust, an ad-hoc committee of local business and community leaders, released a business-focused vision and five strategic […]
The project goals are to move more people; enhance transportation connectivity; improve transit service; reduce congestion; and increase transportation options.
The County will explore developing a Zero Waste Goal that if implemented could divert 90 percent of the community’s waste away from landfills or waste to energy facilities by 2038.
The Board directed the County Manager to develop a balanced proposed budget for FY 2017 that assumes no tax rate increase and includes options for County budget reductions, excluding Schools.
An opportunity to demonstrate the true character of our nation.
The Arlington County Board today approved plans to transform Ballston Mall, long the heart of the Ballston neighborhood and an anchor that for many years has created a sense of place, spurred development and generated revenue, into a more dynamic, accessible Ballston Quarter that will feature retail shops facing the street and a new, mixed-use residential building.
Will coordinate community efforts to recognize, support Arlington’s active duty military, veterans and their families; County Manager-appointed committee first of its kind in the region. Residents encouraged to follow committee activities, get involved.
Public Safety News
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2015 10th Annual Turkey Trot 5k Street Closures
- Click It or Ticket Campaign Begins November 19, 2015
- Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney Releases Report on May 2015 Officer-Involved Shooting
- Bank Robbery: Police Seek Public’s Assistance in Identifying and Locating Suspect in Columbia Pike Capital One Robbery
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2015 Tuckahoe 5K Race Street Closures
Noticias en Español
- Septiembre es el Mes de Preparación para Emergencias
- Todavía hay tiempo para inscribirse en Neighborhood College
- Mejor servicio y autobuses nuevos para Arlington Transit
- Greenbrier Learning Center regresa a Arlington Mill
- La policía busca más víctimas del inspector del Programa de Vales de Elección de Vivienda acusado de agresión sexual