County to Review Its Residential Permit Parking Zones; Moratorium Established
The County will engage the public during a thorough review of its Residential Permit Parking system.
Arlington County Board Chair Jay Fisette, along with senior County staff and officials from Virginia’s Department of Rail and Public Transportation, helped celebrate the completion of the new Arlington Transit (ART) Light Maintenance Facility with a ribbon cutting ceremony Tuesday morning.
You're officially invited to the Housing Trivia Battle!, part of October’s Arlington celebration of Affordable Housing Month.
MEDIA ALERT: County, State Officials to Mark Completion of Arlington Transit Light Maintenance Facility
Arlington County Board Chair Jay Fisette and officials from Arlington and Virginia's Department of Rail and Public Transportation to celebrate the completion of the Arlington Transit Light Maintenance Facility.
Arlington County and neighbors just south are marking the completed construction of the Four Mile Run Restoration Project.
Former Rep. Jim Moran, Arlington County Board Vice Chair Katie Cristol and County Board Member Libby Garvey will be among those celebrating completion of the Four Mile Run Restoration Project on Saturday.
The Board's action to ban wild and exotic animals as pets better aligns Arlington with neighboring jurisdictions on the issue.
Phoenix Bikes, a homegrown non-profit, will rent retail space on the ground floor of Arlington Mill Community Center.
The County Board has chosen not to light the Williamsburg fields at this time, directing the County Manager to develop options for increasing the County’s field capacity as part of the Fiscal Year 2019-2028 Capital Improvement Program (CIP).
Public Safety News
- Public Invited to Coffee with a Cop
- Police to Conduct Sobriety Checkpoint
- Public Invited to Attend Drug Awareness Town Hall
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Prio Bangla Potho Mela (Street Festival)
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Clarendon Day Races
Noticias en Español
- Arlington financia ayuda legal para inmigrantes
- Declaración de la Junta del Condado de Arlington sobre el futuro de DACA
- Estamos aquí para ayudarle a todo el mundo
- Guiando a los jóvenes lejos de los problemas
- Participe en la copa anual de fútbol para la prevención de pandillas