Rosslyn Sector Plan Honored
Arlington's Rosslyn Sector Plan won the Virginia Chapter of the American Planning Association's Holzheimer Award, named for Terry Holzheimer, who was the director of Arlington Economic Development when he died in 2014. The award recognized the long-range plan's contribution to Arlington's economic development.
Arlington has won a major planning award named for the late Arlington Economic Development Director Terry Holzheimer.
This is the second straight year that Arlington was named a Top Digital County.
The County Board approved a contract for a new Lubber Run Community Center and deferred action on the concept design.
The County will ask the Commonwealth to transfer a stretch of Route 237, from Ballston to Courthouse, to County ownership.
At its Tuesday, July 18 Recessed Meeting, the Arlington County Board took action on several items. Following are highlights from the items the Board voted on: South Carlin Springs Road Site to be Part of Virginia Hospital Center Land Deal County to Purchase South Glebe Road Building to House Head Start Program Arlington County […]
The County Board has voted to notify Virginia Hospital Center that it wants the hospital's South Carlin Springs site as part of a land swap agreement.
The Arlington County Board has approved the purchase of a three-story office building at 2920 S. Glebe Road to house a Head Start program that will be displaced when the County transfers its Edison Center property to Virginia Hospital Center.
The County Board has approved new arts grants made to organizations and individuals whose work enriches the cultural life of Arlington.
Public Safety News
- Police Investigate Apparent Murder-Suicide
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Crystal City Twilighter 5K
- Washington D.C. Man Arrested and Charged with Operating an All-Terrain Vehicle in Arlington County
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Anti-Drunk Driving Community Outreach Event
- MEDIA ALERT: Jay Fisette to Deliver State of the County Address
Noticias en Español
- Guiando a los jóvenes lejos de los problemas
- Participe en la copa anual de fútbol para la prevención de pandillas
- Conozca sus Derechos
- Prevengamos la contaminación del agua: Sólo lluvia en el desagüe pluvial
- La Junta del Condado de Arlington Aprobó Nuevos Fondos en Asistencia de Emergencia para Inmigrantes
News From Our Blogs
- View the Lubber Run Community Meeting #4 Consultant Presentation
- How Our Trees Clean Our Water
- Bluemont Park Field Renovations and Trail Connection Complete; Field Reopened
- National Pollinator Week: Pollinator Patches and Way Stations
- Enjoy Our Streams Safely This Summer