County Board Chair Jay Fisette will speak at the Arlington Chamber of Commerce's Crystal City event.
Arlington County Government offices, courts, libraries & facilities will be closed on Tuesday, July 4, 2017, for Independence Day. Courts will also be closed on Mon., July 3, 2017. Trash & Recycling Collections – Normal Parking – Metered parking is not enforced but street parking near the US Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima), Long Bridge Park, and the Air Force […]
To find out what aspects of the community and local government interest millennials, County staff decided to ask them.
The County Board accepted the neighborhood's first update of their Neighborhood Conservation Plan since 2000.
The County Board set public hearings in July for an updated map meant to protect environmentally sensitive areas near streams and he Chesapeake Bay.
The County Board extended the 2011 agreement with George Washington University, and approved GW's clubhouse plan.
Media Alert: Arlington County Launches Summer Camp for Teen Girls to Explore Emergency Management Careers
Arlington County hosts a new, one-of-a-kind summer camp this month for teen girls ages 13-17 to explore careers and leadership roles in the emergency management profession.
The Board voted to approve contracts that will improve intersections, bridges and much-used trails.
Public Safety News
- MEDIA ALERT: Jay Fisette to Deliver State of the County Address
- TRAFFIC ALERT: July 4th Road Closures
- Media Alert: Arlington County Launches Summer Camp for Teen Girls to Explore Emergency Management Careers
- UPDATE: Police Seek Public’s Assistance Locating Homicide Suspect
- Police Complete Preliminary Investigation of Officer Involved Shooting
Noticias en Español
- Guiando a los jóvenes lejos de los problemas
- Participe en la copa anual de fútbol para la prevención de pandillas
- Conozca sus Derechos
- Prevengamos la contaminación del agua: Sólo lluvia en el desagüe pluvial
- La Junta del Condado de Arlington Aprobó Nuevos Fondos en Asistencia de Emergencia para Inmigrantes