Work crews are digging up the old bowls and half-pipes to make way for a new, redesigned park, set to open in early 2019.
The interim salt storage facility will help meet the County's needs for snow removal this winter.
Arlington County recognized the importance of 18 residents aged 100 or older at the third annual County Centenarian Celebration.
The Solids Master Plan will significantly upgrade the Water Pollution Control Plant's capacity for safely handing solid waste.
Local landlords and service providers will share their perspectives on resources and gaps, opportunities and challenges.
The County Board adopted its 10-year infrastructure plan and acted on dozens of other items at its Saturday, July 14 Regular County Board Meeting.
The County Board's unanimous vote will guide Arlington's investments in infrastructure over the next decade, with biennial updates.
The County Board adopted changes to the filing timeline and eligibility requirements for the Tax Relief Program.
Public Safety News
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Crystal City Twilighter 5K Saturday Race
- Board Approves $3.4 Billion County, Schools 10-Year Infrastructure Plan
- New SoberRide® Vehicle Hits the Streets of Arlington County
- Help Keep Arlington County Safe This Summer. If You See Something, Say Something®.
- Public Invited to Community Outreach Teams’ July Quarterly Meetings
Noticias en Español
News From Our Blogs
- Upcoming Registration Dates
- Long Bridge Park Aquatics & Fitness Center Groundbreaking July 24
- Online Registration for Private Swim Lessons Starts June 27
- Arlington’s Park System Ranked Among Nation’s Best
- Deadline to Apply for a Tree Canopy Grant is June 22