Correcting the June 19, 2018 press release on the July public hearing approved on proposed changes to the County's Tax Relief for the Elderly program.
The County Board will hear from the public and vote on proposed changes to Real Estate Tax Relief for the Elderly in July.
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
As quality assurance manager, Irwin helps Arlington's DHS programs quantify their impact and coordinate their efforts. She sat down to talk about her work.
APS plans to temporarily park its white fleet vehicles in the existing parking lot at the former Buck site.
Banners are coming to Columbia Pike and the Crystal City pop-up library will stay open through 2019.
The County Board approves a plan that will enhance security for DARPA at its Ballston headquarters.
The program aims to help County residents become more effective community activists and leaders.
Public Safety News
- TRAFFIC ALERT: July 4th Road Closures
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Street Closures for Columbia Pike Blues Festival
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Zero Prostate/Dash for Dads 5K Street closures
- Donate Blood, Save a Life during the Arlington County Public Safety Blood Drive
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Armed Forces Cycling Classic
Noticias en Español
News From Our Blogs
- July 4th Celebration at Long Bridge Park Canceled; Park Open to Public July 4 for Fireworks Viewing
- Online Registration for Private Swim Lessons Starts June 27
- Arlington’s Park System Ranked Among Nation’s Best
- Deadline to Apply for a Tree Canopy Grant is June 22
- City Nature Challenge 2018 Wrap-up