The Arlington Historical Society received StormwaterWise Landscape help from the County in dealing with Arlington's oldest house and its damp foundation.
Highlights include contract awards and upcoming public hearings.
Board Awards Contracts to Improve Arlington Blvd. Intersection Safety, Reduce Williamsburg Blvd. Stormwater Runoff
The County Board approved contracts to improve intersection access and safety on Arlington Boulevard at Irving Street and to reduce and filter stormwater runoff on Williamsburg Boulevard.
Public hearings to be held in June for Zoning Ordinance amendments regarding retail signage and the Rosslyn Streetscape Elements Plan.
The County's Neighborhood College program has trained hundreds of residents to effectively advocate on behalf of their communities.
Arlington is asking for feedback on specific public use options for two sites.
The new Crystal City Multimodal Center is located on 18th Street South, under the U.S. Route 1 bridge.
As another season of warm weather settles in, Arlingtonians can resume the fight against disease-carrying nuisances with a few simple precautions.
Public Safety News
- Police Seek Public’s Assistance in Locating Missing Juvenile
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Rolling Thunder Rally
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public’s Assistance Locating Missing Adult
- Police Investigate Officer Involved Shooting
- Police Investigating Incident at Carlin Springs Elementary School
Noticias en Español
- Prevengamos la contaminación del agua: Sólo lluvia en el desagüe pluvial
- La Junta del Condado de Arlington Aprobó Nuevos Fondos en Asistencia de Emergencia para Inmigrantes
- Arlington aprueba el desarrollo de Village Center en Columbia Pike
- Septiembre es el Mes de Preparación para Emergencias
- Todavía hay tiempo para inscribirse en Neighborhood College