Making Cherrydale’s Busy ‘Five Points’ Intersection Safer
The busy intersection will work better for everyone -- pedestrians, cyclists, transit users and motorists -- when this project is finished.
Questionnaires will be arriving in the mail in early September and must be filled out and returned within 10 days of receipt.
Arlington’s Residential Permit Parking system will undergo a thorough review and public engagement process as the County determines whether on-street supply and demand for parking is being met.
The Arlington County Board's statement on the tragic events in Charlottesville, and next steps for our County.
The dog had been seen at an Arlington veterinary clinic at a time when it could have been rabid.
Arlington's Energy Lending Library Program encourages residents to save energy.
The rabid dog lived in Washington, DC, but was seen at an Arlington veterinary clinic.
A key Cherrydale intersection will be reworked and upgraded to make it safer for all to use.
The Arlington County Fire Department is holding Operation FirePaws donation drive for the Animal Welfare League of Arlington.
Public Safety News
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Wags & Whiskers Event
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Buckingham Festival
- Police Investigate Anonymous Call in the 1200 block of Ft. Myer Drive
- 2017 Arlington Police, Fire & Sheriff Memorial 9/11 5K
- Police to Host Conversation with a Cop in Clarendon
Noticias en Español
- Guiando a los jóvenes lejos de los problemas
- Participe en la copa anual de fútbol para la prevención de pandillas
- Conozca sus Derechos
- Prevengamos la contaminación del agua: Sólo lluvia en el desagüe pluvial
- La Junta del Condado de Arlington Aprobó Nuevos Fondos en Asistencia de Emergencia para Inmigrantes