Arlington County has named its Acting Zoning Administrator, Arlova Vonhm, permanent Zoning Administrator.
The Center for Digital Government and National Association of Counties has named Arlington the No. 1 digital county in the nation for its size.
Columbia Pike continues to revitalize, with the Board approving a development that will add market rate and affordable housing.
The Capital Improvement Plan identifies funding for infrastructure, facilities maintenance and new investments.
The County Board voted to rebuild Fire Station No. 8 at its Lee Highway location.
The County's public-private partnership to redevelop Ballston Common Mall advances with the creation of a Community Development Authority.
The Arlington County Board approved grants to 39 local arts organizations, and approved the Arlington Art Truck, a mobile artist-in-residence studio.
A task force will review the County's Real Estate Tax Relief Program.
Public Safety News
- Fire Station No. 8 to be Rebuilt at Current Location
- Arlington County Board Approves Agreement with APS on Wilson School Site
- Undercover Narcotics Investigation Leads to Arrest of 9 Suspects
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2016 Crystal City Twilighter 5K Friday Race
- Police Make Arrest in Sexual Assault
Noticias en Español
- Arlington aprueba el desarrollo de Village Center en Columbia Pike
- Septiembre es el Mes de Preparación para Emergencias
- Todavía hay tiempo para inscribirse en Neighborhood College
- Mejor servicio y autobuses nuevos para Arlington Transit
- Greenbrier Learning Center regresa a Arlington Mill