County to Review Its Residential Permit Parking Zones; Moratorium Established
The County will engage the public during a thorough review of its Residential Permit Parking system.
The Arlington County Board acted on dozens of items at its October 21, 2017 Meeting.
The County Board will consider changes that would allow more opportunities to create accessory dwelling units.
The parking guidelines would apply to new multi-family residential projects in the Metro corridors.
The two jurisdictions advance the regional goals of inter-operability to better serve their communities.
Central Library's most extensive upgrade to its interior space is set to begin in the fall.
The intersection at Clarendon and 15th St. N will be safer for all.
An open-air farmers market at the Arlington Mill Community Center.
The County Manager will make a recommendation to the County Board at their November meeting for approval to award a contract.
Public Safety News
- October 2017 Regular County Board Meeting Highlights
- Arlington, Alexandria to Collaborate on Next Generation 9-1-1
- UPDATED: Police Seek Public’s Assistance Locating Missing Juvenile
- It’s Fire Prevention Week: Explore a Fire Station, Make a Home Safety Plan
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Animal Welfare League of Arlington Pints 4 Paws
Noticias en Español
- Programación de las artes creativas abunda en el festival latinoamericano el 15 de octubre
- Arlington financia ayuda legal para inmigrantes
- Declaración de la Junta del Condado de Arlington sobre el futuro de DACA
- Estamos aquí para ayudarle a todo el mundo
- Guiando a los jóvenes lejos de los problemas