County to Review Its Residential Permit Parking Zones; Moratorium Established
The County will engage the public during a thorough review of its Residential Permit Parking system.
The five winners of the 2017 James B. Hunter Human Rights Award will be honored at a December 14 ceremony.
Here are highlights from the dozens of items the Arlington County Board voted on at its November Regular County Board Meeting.
The off-street residential parking guidelines will apply only to new residential developments in the Metro corridors
The General Land Use Plan (GLUP) Study will serve as a long-range planning guide for potential redevelopment.
2100 Clarendon Blvd. building to be named for former Board Chair, civic leader Bozman elected six times, served as chair six times Visionary leader led County through transformative years The Arlington County Board today voted unanimously to name the County Office Building at 2100 Clarendon Boulevard for Ellen M. Bozman, the six-time Board Chair who […]
The County Board will hold a public hearing at its December 16, 2017 to consider establishing standards for requesting historic preservation overlay studies.
The public is invited to weigh-in on the County's proposed 2018 Legislative Package at a public hearing set for the November 28, 2017 Board Meeting.
Arlington County Government offices, courts, libraries & facilities will be closed on Thurs., Nov. 23 & Fri., Nov. 24, 2017, for Thanksgiving. Trash & Recycling Collections – Normal Metered Parking – Not enforced See the Holiday Schedule page for more information. Categories: Holidays & Closures, News Releases
Public Safety News
- If You See Something, Say Something this Holiday Season
- Stay Safe on the Roads This Thanksgiving: Buckle Up–Every Trip. Every Time.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Jennifer Bush-Lawson Memorial 5k
- UPDATED – Police Host Fill the Cruiser Holiday Toy Drive
- UPDATED – Police Seek Public’s Assistance Locating Critically Missing Adult
Noticias en Español
- Programación de las artes creativas abunda en el festival latinoamericano el 15 de octubre
- Arlington financia ayuda legal para inmigrantes
- Declaración de la Junta del Condado de Arlington sobre el futuro de DACA
- Estamos aquí para ayudarle a todo el mundo
- Guiando a los jóvenes lejos de los problemas