Four winners of the second annual "Fast Four" were recognized by Arlington Economic Development.
The Board meeting will be broadcast live on cable television and webstreamed.
Arlington County’s Historical Affairs and Landmark Review Board (HALRB) has decided that further study of the Westover garden apartments is needed.
Brighten the holiday season for some of Arlington’s most vulnerable residents by taking part in the County’s annual Secret Santa program, sponsored by the Department of Human Services
Libby Garvey will be sworn-in for her second full term on the Arlington County Board on Tuesday, Dec. 13 at 5 p.m. in the Board Room at 2100 Clarendon Blvd.
Arlington's three public access entities would each receive a high-definition channel under the draft agreement with Comcast.
The County Manager will seek the County Board's support for negotiating a land exchange agreement with Arcland.
The Sheriff's Offices already has put in place many of the policies and practices called for in the settlement.
Public Safety News
- Police Arrest Armed Robbery Suspects
- Police Seek Additional Victims of Suspect Charged in Fraud Case
- TRAFFIC ALERT: The Great Chocolate Race 5-Miler
- Police Investigate Shooting in 4300 block of 4th Street N.
- Missing Person Alert
Noticias en Español
- Arlington aprueba el desarrollo de Village Center en Columbia Pike
- Septiembre es el Mes de Preparación para Emergencias
- Todavía hay tiempo para inscribirse en Neighborhood College
- Mejor servicio y autobuses nuevos para Arlington Transit
- Greenbrier Learning Center regresa a Arlington Mill