The redevelopment approved by the County Board will add affordable housing on the former Red Cross site.
Unanimously approves $1.276 billion balanced budget No increase in real estate tax rate $500.8 million transfer to Schools includes more ongoing funding $1.6 million more for public safety pay raises than included in proposed budget The Arlington County Board today adopted a $1.276 billion balanced General Fund Budget for Fiscal Year 2019 that includes no […]
The County Board approved a $1.5 million contract to upgrade Dawson Terrace Park.
The County Board awarded nearly $10 million worth of water and sewer infrastructure contracts.
A formal induction ceremony will take place Sunday, April 22 at the American Planning Association National Conference in New Orleans.
More than two dozen trees in Arlington are being recognized as Notable Tree winners for 2018. This is the story behind one of the trees—and it's connection to Arlington County government history.
Highlights the history of Fort C.F. Smith, which was built in 1863 as part of a circle of 68 forts constructed around Washington, D.C. to protect the city.
The early childhood nutrition leader will join sister company Nestlé USA in Rosslyn.
Public Safety News
- UPDATE Police Seek the Public’s Assistance Identifying Attempted Sexual Assault Suspect
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Nottingham-Discovery School 5K Race
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Arlington Palooza
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Arlington Festival of the Arts
- UPDATE Police Seek Assistance in Identifying Burglary and Arson Suspect Caught on Surveillance Camera
Noticias en Español
News From Our Blogs
- Volunteer Opportunities with Therapeutic Recreation
- Next Year’s Proposed County Budget: Learn More
- National Invasive Species Awareness Week
- Pavement Conditions of Trails will be Assessed During Feb.
- Four Mile Run Valley Draft Policy Framework is Ready for Your Review