MEDIA ALERT: NVTC Names Arlington County Board Vice Chair Christian Dorsey Virginia representative to Metro Board
Arlington County Board Vice Chair Christian Dorsey will represent Northern Virginia on the WMATA Board.
Lauren Stienstra is the founder of HERricane Arlington, a summer program that gives high school-aged girls the knowledge and skills to survive disasters and to consider careers in emergency management and allied fields.
The Washington Capitals brought the Stanley Cup to the Arlington County Police Department as they kicked-off their summer celebration.
See how the County transformed Windy Run Stream, repairing the results of years of erosion.
Correcting the June 19, 2018 press release on the July public hearing approved on proposed changes to the County's Tax Relief for the Elderly program.
The County Board will hear from the public and vote on proposed changes to Real Estate Tax Relief for the Elderly in July.
As quality assurance manager, Irwin helps Arlington's DHS programs quantify their impact and coordinate their efforts. She sat down to talk about her work.
APS plans to temporarily park its white fleet vehicles in the existing parking lot at the former Buck site.
Public Safety News
- 2018 Women of Vision: Meet Lauren Stienstra
- Arlington Gets Its Turn With the Stanley Cup
- TRAFFIC ALERT: July 4th Road Closures
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Street Closures for Columbia Pike Blues Festival
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2018 Zero Prostate/Dash for Dads 5K Street closures
Noticias en Español
News From Our Blogs
- July 4th Celebration at Long Bridge Park Canceled; Park Open to Public July 4 for Fireworks Viewing
- Online Registration for Private Swim Lessons Starts June 27
- Arlington’s Park System Ranked Among Nation’s Best
- Deadline to Apply for a Tree Canopy Grant is June 22
- City Nature Challenge 2018 Wrap-up