County to Review Its Residential Permit Parking Zones; Moratorium Established
The County will engage the public during a thorough review of its Residential Permit Parking system.
Arlington County and neighbors just south are marking the completed construction of the Four Mile Run Restoration Project.
Former Rep. Jim Moran, Arlington County Board Vice Chair Katie Cristol and County Board Member Libby Garvey will be among those celebrating completion of the Four Mile Run Restoration Project on Saturday.
The Board's action to ban wild and exotic animals as pets better aligns Arlington with neighboring jurisdictions on the issue.
Phoenix Bikes, a homegrown non-profit, will rent retail space on the ground floor of Arlington Mill Community Center.
The County Board has chosen not to light the Williamsburg fields at this time, directing the County Manager to develop options for increasing the County’s field capacity as part of the Fiscal Year 2019-2028 Capital Improvement Program (CIP).
In a series of roundtables, the county's executive leadership team will be discussing budget priorities and challenges.
The new Lubber Run Community Center design maximizes the site's green space while maintaining the building's core functionality.
The Legal Aid Justice Center will use a $100,000 one-time grant from the County to aid Arlington immigrants, refugees and mixed-status families.
Public Safety News
- Public Invited to Attend Drug Awareness Town Hall
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 2017 Prio Bangla Potho Mela (Street Festival)
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Clarendon Day Races
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Clarendon Day Festival
- TRAFFIC ALERT: 33rd Annual Army Ten-Miler Race
Noticias en Español
- Arlington financia ayuda legal para inmigrantes
- Declaración de la Junta del Condado de Arlington sobre el futuro de DACA
- Estamos aquí para ayudarle a todo el mundo
- Guiando a los jóvenes lejos de los problemas
- Participe en la copa anual de fútbol para la prevención de pandillas