The Arlington County Board today approved two 22-floor towers at Pentagon City’s Metropolitan site that will be Phase I of Amazon’s HQ2. The Board’s unanimous approval of the plan was just one of dozens of actions the Board took at its last meeting of 2019.
- Board Approves Met Park Redevelopment for Amazon HQ2
- Board Approves Crystal Houses Development
- Contracts approved for Ballston-MU Metro Station Area, Lee Highway-N. Glebe Rd.
- Board Accepts Grant to Aid Those Impacted by HQ2
- County Board Finalizes 2020 General Assembly Legislative Proposals
About the December Recessed Meeting
The Board’s December Recessed Meeting will begin at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2019 in the County Board Room, Room 300 in the Ellen M. Bozman Government Center, 2100 Clarendon Blvd., 22201. A public hearing on the item removed from the Saturday, Dec. 14, Regular County Board Meeting Consent Agenda (Item No. 12), will begin no earlier than 6:30 p.m.
For information on speaking at a Board public hearing, visit the County website. Regular public hearings will begin no earlier than 6:45 p.m. You can view the December Recessed Meeting Agenda on the County website.
All County Board meetings are open to the public and live-streamed on the County website and on Arlington TV’s YouTube channel. You can also watch the meetings on cable, in HD on Comcast Xfinity 1085!, Comcast Xfinity 25 (SD) and Verizon FiOS 39 & 40.