The Arlington County Board took acted on several items today at its July Recessed Meeting. Highlights included:
- County Board Adopts Vision Zero Traffic Safety Strategy
- Lyon Park Updates its Neighborhood Conservation Plan
- Arlington Reduces Required Parking for Child Care Centers
- Board Approves Columbia Pike Transit Stations Contract
- Arlington to Allow Small Cell Facilities on County-owned Streetlight Poles
Visit the County website to view the July 16 Recessed County Board Meeting agenda and staff reports for these items.
The County Board’s next Regular Meeting will be in September.