The following actions took place at this week’s Arlington County Board Meetings (June 17 and June 20)
- Intersection, Trail and Bridge Improvement Contracts
- Arlington County Board Adopts a Resolution on Climate Action
- Clubhouse, Indoor Batting Tunnels Coming to Barcroft’s Tucker Field
- Public Hearings Set for Chesapeake Bay Preservation Area Map Update
- Williamsburg Neighborhood Conservation Plan Updated
- Other Special Highlights:
- A class of Arlington Public Schools‘ students from Patrick Henry Elementary School – Mr. Erwin’s 3rd grade “Learning Legends” – shared their year-long Columbia Pike community project before today’s Board meeting.
- The American Planning Association visited with the County Board to acknowledge and recognize Arlington’s ongoing commitment to community-based planning and pioneering smart growth
- Arlington County Board recognizes Steve Sockwell and Jim Pebley for their years of dedication and volunteer service to Arlington County.
You can view archived video of County Board Meetings.