Arlington County’s Drive-Through COVID-19 Sample Collection Site resumed operations on July 7, 2020, in partnership with Quest Diagnostics.
The site, located at 1429 N. Quincy Street, is open weekdays, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Requirements for visiting the Drive-Through COVID-19 Sample Collection Site:
- Patients must be 18 years and older.
- Patients must have an existing order for COVID-19 testing from a licensed healthcare provider. Physicians with symptomatic patients (fevers, chills, cough, or shortness of breath) can send orders electronically through their EMR by placing the order on a “PSC Hold” through their Quest Diagnostics account number.
- No appointment is needed.
- Individuals arriving at the drive-through site will be asked to remain in their cars. Patients must keep their car windows up at all times, until directed to do otherwise.
- The collection method will be third-party observed patient self-collection.
Learn more about Arlington County’s response during COVID-19.