Arlington County is improving its planning and permitting processes.
Join Acting County Manager Mark Schwartz and Department of Community Planning, Housing and Development (CPHD) senior staff on Thursday, Sept. 10, for the County’s first Development Forum. You’ll learn about the changes we are making to our planning and permitting processes and have an opportunity to ask questions about development projects.
“We heard the residents, and the business community, loud and clear,” said CPHD Director Steve Cover. “The forum is a chance for them to hear first-hand what our department is doing now and in the near future to improve our development and permitting practices. We are results focused; we will get this done.”
- Arlington County Development Forum
- Thursday, September 10 from 8:30-11:00am
- County Board Room, third floor, 2100 Clarendon Blvd Arlington, VA
- Acting County Manager Mark Schwartz
- Director of CPHD Steve Cover
- Planning Director Bob Duffy
- Housing Director David Cristeal
- Neighborhood Services Director Chikwe Njoku
- Chief Building Official Shahriar Amiri
- Zoning Administrator Norma Cozart
- Other County staff from CPHD, DES & AED
The forum is free and open to the public. You may RSVP but this is not required.
View a detailed schedule.