ARLINGTON, Va. – Arlington County will officially dedicate 2100 Clarendon Blvd. as the Ellen M. Bozman Government Center on Saturday, April 28. The dedication ceremony will include friends, family, and elected officials (current and past)—all of whom admired Bozman for her leadership, guidance, and contributions to Arlington County. Bozman was a six-time Chair who served on the Arlington County Board from 1973-1997.
- Arlington County Board Chair Katie Cristol
- Martha Bozman (Bozman’s daughter)
- Joe Wholley (Arlington County Board member 1971-1978)
- Joe Milliken (Arlington County Board member 1981-1990)
- Mary Margaret Whipple (Arlington County Board member 1983-1995)
WHEN: 10 a.m., Saturday, April 28
- 2100 Clarendon Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22201, on the Courthouse Plaza in front of the revolving doors
- In the event of rain, the event will be moved into the government center lobby.