At its Saturday, July 15 County Board Meeting, the Arlington County Board took action on several items. Following are highlights from the items the Board voted on:
- County Board Approves Chesapeake Bay Preservation Area Map Update
- County Board Approves New Crystal City Apartments
- Improvements Coming to Stratford and Thomas Jefferson Parks
- A Better Bridge for North Carlin Springs Road
- North Sycamore Street Slated for Improvements
The Board will hold its Recessed May County Board Meeting on Tuesday, July 18, on the third floor of the County building at 2100 Clarendon Blvd. The meeting is open to the public. It will be live-streamed on the County’s website and broadcast live on Verizon channels 39 and 40 and Comcast channels 25 and 74. View the agenda for the meeting and see information on speaking at a Board Meeting. Videos of the meetings are also archived.