The Arlington County Board adopted a 10-year infrastructure plan and acted on dozens of other items at its Saturday, July 14, 2018 Regular County Board Meeting. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Board Approves $3.4 Billion County, Schools 10-Year Infrastructure Plan
- County to Buy Shirlington Road Properties for ART Bus Parking
- County Board Approves Changes to Ballston Quarter Development
- County Board Adopts Changes to Real Estate Tax Relief Program
- County Board Approves Arts Grants
The County Board July meeting will resume with the Recessed Meeting at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, July 17, 2018. To view the agenda and staff reports for that meeting, visit the County website.