The Arlington County Board today took several actions at its March Regular Meeting. Among the highlights:
- Use permit allows for 40,000 square foot addition
- Stratford School to become 1,000-seat neighborhood middle school
- Existing APS Stratford and H-B Woodlawn programs to be relocated
- Construction to conform to local historic district design guidelines
- Votes to re-advertise possible changes to County Code
- Public feedback prompted additional proposed changes
Read the staff reports on these items.
Next Arlington County Board Meeting
The Board’s Recessed Meeting will begin at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, March 21. View the Agenda. Starting at 6:30 p.m., the Board will hear any items removed from the Consent Agenda on Saturday, March 18 and other regular agenda items.