The Arlington County Board today voted on dozens of items at its January 27 Regular County Board Meeting. Among the highlights:
- Arlington Accepts $17.85 Million in Transportation Funds
- Resident Helps Fellow Arlingtonians with Citizenship Scholarship
- Four Specimen Trees Gain Permanent Protection
- County Board Approves Potomac Yard Park Name, Master Plan
January Board Meeting continues with Recessed Meeting
The Board will hold its January Recessed Meeting on Tuesday, January 30. View the agenda and staff reports.
In addition to considering items pulled from the Consent Agenda at the Saturday, January 27 Meeting, the Board will consider two Regular Hearing Items at its Recessed Meeting:
- Item No. 34: Ratification of “Section 8 Project-0Based Voucher Housing Assistance Payments Contract” for Culpepper Garden 1 Apartments.
- Item No. 37: Site Plan #339, Market Common Phase II.
Attend or watch County Board Meetings
View information on speaking at a Board Meeting. The County’s cable television channel, ATV, broadcasts and live-streams all Board Meetings. You can watch them in HD on ATV’s YouTube channel, on the County’s website, or on Verizon FiOS channels 39 and 40, or Comcast channels 25 and 74.