- Jan. 3 organizational meeting to kick off 2017
- Reception to follow
- Board to meet with Civic Federation
The Arlington County Board will name a new Chair and Vice Chair for 2017 at its annual organizational meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 3. The new Chair, and the other Board members, will lay out their priorities for the year. View the agenda.
A reception in the Board atrium will follow the meeting. The Board then will hold its annual meeting, including a question-and-answer session, with the Arlington County Civic Federation, which represents more than 80 civic organizations in Arlington. The public is invited.
- Arlington County Board 2017 Organizational Meeting, reception, meeting with Civic Federation
- Arlington County Board Room, Suite 300, Courthouse Plaza, 2100 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA 21000.
- 6 p.m. – County Board Organizational meeting — reception following
- 7:30 p.m. – County Board meeting with Arlington Civic Federation