(Note: Corrected 10-22-2017 to insert correct link to “Board Approves Central Library Upgrades” release.)
The County Board acted on dozens of items at its Saturday, Oct. 21 Regular County Board Meeting. Highlights include:
- Arlington, Alexandria to Collaborate on Next Generation 9-1-1
- Board Approves Central Library Upgrades
- Improving Safety for Key Clarendon Boulevard Intersection
- New Saturday Farmers Market in the Works for Columbia Pike
- November Hearings Set on Proposed Accessory Dwelling Regulation Changes
- County Board Sets Public Hearing on Parking Policy Recommendations for New Residential Projects
The Board’s Recessed Meeting will begin at 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 24 in the County Board Room, on the third floor of the County building at 2100 Clarendon Blvd. Items carried over from the Consent Items listed on the Saturday, Oct. 21 agenda will be heard beginning at 6:30 p.m., followed by regular hearing items that will be heard no earlier than 6:45 p.m.
All Board Meetings are open to the public, and are broadcast/webcast live, with closed captioning. You can watch Board Meetings live on the County webpage: or on the County’s cable channel, ATV, broadcast on Verizon FiOS 39 and 40, and Comcast 25 and 74. The Board Meetings are archived on the County website and on YouTube.