ARLINGTON, Va. – Three videos by the Arlington County Police Department, in conjunction with TRi4 Productions, LLC, have been selected as winners in the 39th annual Telly Awards. The Telly Awards honors excellence in video and television across all screens and it is judged by leaders from video platforms, television and streaming networks, agencies, and production companies.
Arlington County Police Department’s accolades include:
- Silver Award for Campaign-Promotional for Branded Content
- 2017 Arlington Police, Fire, & Sheriff Block Party
- Dual Video Submissions: Water Too and K9 Jax
- Silver Award for General-Government Relations for Non-Broadcast
- Bronze Award for General-Safety for Non-Broadcast
“The Telly Awards has a mission to honor the very best in film and video,” said Chief of Police, M. Jay Farr. “We’re honored to be recognized and these awards serve as a tribute to our department’s commitment to using visual tools to engage the public and share important safety messaging.”