- Questionnaires mailed in October NOW DUE
- Qualified residents may be summoned for jury duty during 2016
- Completing questionnaire online is secure, convenient option
The Arlington Circuit Court, which includes the City of Falls Church, reminds residents who received a juror questionnaire in the mail in October that the form now is due to be filed with the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office. The questionnaires were mailed to randomly selected residents of Arlington and Falls Church, and were to be filled out and returned within 10 days of receipt.
The questionnaires are used to qualify residents for jury duty during the entire 2016 calendar year.
For more information about jury duty, including a list of individuals who are exempt from serving, visit the Jury Duty page on the County website.
Steps to follow if you received a Juror Questionnaire
- Read the entire questionnaire carefully, front and back, for detailed instructions.
- Using your Candidate ID number printed on the questionnaire, visit the secure Juror Website at https://ejuror.arlingtonva.us/ to complete and submit the questionnaire online (if using this option, do not mail the form in).
- You may instead mail the completed form as instructed in the questionnaire.
- The questionnaire is not a summons to appear so please do not call the Clerk’s Office asking to be excused from jury duty. Excuses will be considered at the time you are actually summoned to serve as a juror.
- You are required to complete and return the questionnaire within 10 days of receipt. Your form may be past due. If you misplaced the questionnaire, call Lynn Pollock, jury coordinator, at 703-228-3124 or Beverly Eley, jury coordinator, at 703-228-7247 to locate your Candidate ID so you may file online.
- Failure to respond to the questionnaire may result in your being summoned to Court to complete the form in person.
If you received a Juror Questionnaire and have not yet filed it as required by state law, please go to the secure Juror Website and file the form immediately.