ARLINGTON, Va. – The 11th Annual Turkey Trot 5K will take place on Thursday, November 24, 2016. The following road closures will be in effect from 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM on November 24, 2016:
- Pershing Dr. from Washington Blvd. to N. Glebe Rd.
- N. Oxford St. from Pershing Dr. to N. 5th St.
- N. 5th St. from N. Nelson St. to N. Oxford St.
- N. Nelson St. from Pershing Dr. to N. 5th St.
- N. Highland St. from Pershing Dr. to N. 9th St.
- Washington Blvd. from N. 9th St. to Arlington Blvd. (eastbound lanes only)
- N. Fillmore St. from Washington Blvd. to N. 3rd St.
- N. 3rd St. from N. Fillmore St. to Washington Blvd.
- N. Bedford St. from Arlington Blvd. to Brookside Dr.
- N. Brookside Dr. from N. Bedford St. to Washington Blvd.
The roadways west of N. Highland St. will close later and reopen earlier than those east of N. Highland St.
Street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.