ARLINGTON, VA. – The 13th Annual Turkey Trot 5K will take place on Thursday, November 22, 2018. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from 6:30 a.m. until approximately 10 a.m. to accommodate this event.
- Pershing Drive from Washington Blvd. to N. Glebe Road
- N. Oxford Street from Pershing Dr. to N. 5th Street
- N. 5th Street from N. Nelson St. to N. Oxford Street
- N. Nelson Street from Pershing Drive to N. 5th Street
- N. Highland Street from Pershing Drive to N. 9th Street
- Washington Boulevard from N. 9th Street to Arlington Boulevard (eastbound lanes only)
- N. Fillmore Street from Washington Boulevard to N. 3rd Street
- N. 3rd Street from N. Fillmore Street to Washington Boulevard
- N. Bedford Street from Arlington Boulevard to Brookside Drive
- N. Brookside Drive from N. Bedford Street to Washington Boulevard
The roadways west of N. Highland Street will close later and reopen earlier than those east of N. Highland Street Other roads not listed may be closed at police discretion in the interest of safety.
Street parking in the area will be restricted and motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.
For additional information, please visit the event website.