ARLINGTON, Va. – The Four Courts Four Miler race will take place on Saturday, March 11th, 2017. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures to accommodate this event:
The following lane closures will be in effect between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Boulevard from Courthouse Road to N. Rhodes Street.
The following lane closures will be in effect between 8:45 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Boulevard from Route 110 to N. Courthouse Road.
- Northbound Route 110 from I-395 to I-66.
Street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.
Race attendees are encouraged to use Metro with the Courthouse station being just outside the start line.
- Access to the Safeway Store located at 1525 Wilson Boulevard can be obtained at North Nash Street or North Oak Street.
- Southbound Route 110 will remain open.
- WMATA Bus routes will be detoured from Moore Street west onto Wilson Boulevard and north on Nash Street to their regularly scheduled route.
Rosslyn and Key Bridge Traffic Detour:
- Use Route 50 west to Courthouse Road, follow Courthouse Road to Wilson Boulevard west to N. Veitch Street, follow N. Veitch Street north to Lee Highway, Lee Highway east into Rosslyn.