ARLINGTON, Va. – The Four Courts 4 Miler Race will take place on Saturday, March 10th, 2018. The Arlington County Police Department will conduct numerous road closures in the Courthouse and Rosslyn areas to accommodate this event.
The following lanes will be restricted between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Boulevard from Courthouse Road to N. Rhodes Street
The following lanes will be restricted between 8:45 AM and 11:00 AM:
- Wilson Boulevard from Route 110 to N. Courthouse Road
- Northbound Route 110 from I-395 to I-66.
- Access to the Safeway grocery store located at 1525 Wilson Boulevard can be obtained from North Nash Street or North Oak Street.
- Southbound Route 110 will remain open.
- WMATA Bus routes will be detoured from Moore Street west on Wilson and north on Nash to their regularly scheduled route.
Rosslyn and Key Bridge Traffic Detour:
- Use Route 50 West to Courthouse Road, follow Courthouse Road to Wilson Boulevard west to N. Veitch Street; follow N. Veitch Street north to Lee Highway, Lee Highway east into Rosslyn.
Street parking in the area will be limited. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs, and illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call the Emergency Communication Center at 703-558-2222.
Race attendees are encouraged to use Metro (Courthouse Station) or other forms of transportation services.
For additional event information, please visit the Pacers Running website.