ARLINGTON, Va. – The 2019 Arlington Festival of the Arts will be held in Clarendon on April 13th and 14th. Setup for the event will begin at 4:00 AM on Saturday, and the event will be open both days from 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM.
The Arlington County Police Department will conduct the following road closures from 4:00 AM on Saturday, April 13th through 9:00 PM on Sunday, April 14th to accommodate the event:
- Westbound Washington Blvd. will be closed from N. 10th Street to Clarendon Blvd.
- N. Highland St. will be closed from Clarendon Blvd. to Washington Blvd.
- N.11th St., between N. Highland and N. Garfield Streets, will be open to delivery traffic only.
- Eastbound Washington Blvd. will be reduced to one lane from Clarendon Blvd. to N. 10th Street
- Southbound traffic on N. Garfield Street will only be allowed to turn left (eastbound) on Washington Blvd.
Other closures not mentioned above may be implemented at police discretion in the interest of public safety.
Street parking in the area will be restricted and motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call the Emergency Communications Center at 703-558-2222.
Attendees are encouraged to use Metro (Clarendon station) or other “for hire” transportation options to reduce vehicular traffic in the area.
For additional information, visit the event website.