ARLINGTON, Va. – The 2021 Clarendon Cup Classic bicycle race will take place on Sunday, June 6, 2021. The Arlington County Police Department will close the following roadways in the Clarendon area from approximately 3:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. to accommodate the event:
- Wilson Boulevard, from N. Fillmore Street to Washington Boulevard
- Clarendon Boulevard, from Washington Boulevard to N. Fillmore Street
- Washington Boulevard, from Wilson Boulevard to N. Highland Street
- North Highland Street, from Wilson Boulevard to Washington Boulevard
- North Garfield Street / N. Fillmore Street, from Wilson Boulevard to Washington Boulevard
Other roads not mentioned above may be closed at law enforcement discretion and in the interest of public safety.
Race attendees are encouraged to use Metro or other forms of for-hire transportation services. The Clarendon Metro station (Orange and Silver lines) is located within the racecourse at the corner of Highland Street and Wilson Boulevard.
In addition, area street parking will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs and illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, please call the Emergency Communications Center at 703-558-2222.