ARLINGTON, VA – The annual Clarendon Day Festival and road races will take place in Clarendon on Saturday, September 21, 2019. Street parking in the area will be limited and attendees are encouraged to use multimodal transportation options. The Clarendon metro station is conveniently located in the center of the event.
Clarendon Day Festival
The following streets will be closed to vehicular traffic from 3:00 AM until approximately 10:00 PM to accommodate the festival:
- Wilson Boulevard between Washington Boulevard and N. Garfield Street
- Clarendon Boulevard between Washington Boulevard and N. Garfield Street
- Highland Street between Washington Blvd. and N. Hartford Street
Clarendon Day Races
The following streets will be closed to vehicular traffic from 5:00 AM to approximately 10:30 AM to accommodate the Clarendon Day 5K, 10K, and Kids Dash races:
- Wilson Boulevard, between N. Garfield Street and Route 110
- N. Kent Street, between Wilson Boulevard and N. 19th Street
- The entirety of Route 110 Northbound, from Route 1 to Wilson Blvd. Southbound lanes remain open to traffic.
Motorists traveling in the area of the festival and road races should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call the Emergency Communications Center at 703-558-2222.