ARLINGTON, Va. – The Great Chocolate Race will take place on Saturday, December 10, 2016. The following roadways will be closed for this event:
- Wilson Blvd. between N. Lynn St. and Route 110 will be closed from 5:00am until 12:00pm.
- Kent St. between Wilson Blvd. and N. 19th St. will be closed from 2:00am until 12:00pm.
- Route 110 between Wilson Blvd. and I-395 will be closed from 6:00am until 11:00 am.
- Route 27 from Route 110 to Columbia Pike (Westbound Only) will be closed from 6:00am until 11:00am.
- Columbia Pike from Route 27 to the Air Force Memorial Entrance (Westbound Only) will be closed from 6:00am until 11:00am. Eastbound Columbia Pike will be routed to Joyce St.
- Southgate Road will be closed at Columbia Pike from 6:00am to 11:00am.
- Joyce Street heading north from Army Navy Drive will be closed from 6:00am until 11:00am.
- Traffic from the Pentagon South Parking Lot will not be allowed west on Columbia Pike, all traffic will be routed on Route 27 toward the George Washington Parkway.
Street parking in the area will be restricted. Motorists should be on the lookout for temporary “No Parking” signs. Illegally parked vehicles may be ticketed or towed. If your vehicle is towed from a public street, call 703-558-2222.
For more information on the event, please visit their website.