UPDATED: In the release below, the address for Walter Reed Community Center has been corrected.
Arlington County’s Public Health Division is offering walk-in vaccine clinics to individuals ages 16 and up this week. No appointments required.
Please bring any form of identification to confirm your identity (examples include driver’s license, utility bill, insurance card or paystub). Arlington residency is not required: anyone from any jurisdiction is welcome.
Walk-ins are welcome Monday, May 3 through Friday, May 7 at the following sites:
Walter Reed Community Center
- Location: 2909 16th Street South, Arlington, VA 22206
- Hours: Mon-Fri, 10am-3pm
- Age requirements: 16 and over (individuals ages 16-17 will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian who can provide permission to get the COVID-19 vaccine)
- Vaccine available: Pfizer
- Location: 2100 Crystal Drive (GPS for parking: 220 20th Street South), Arlington, VA 22202
- Hours: Mon-Tues, 10am-3pm; Wed-Fri, 9am-7pm
- Age requirements: 18 and over
- Vaccine available: Moderna and Johnson & Johnson
Individuals can still schedule appointments by visiting the County website or by calling 703-228-7999.